We know the true values for some small boards that were solved, and what
some strong human players believed those values should be before they were
solved. I think that for all cases the humans where either correct, or
under-estimating. I don't remember any over-estimations.

Here are some cases where humans underestimated:

size human migos
2x11   4      6
3x7    5     21
4x6    1      8
4x7    4     28
5x6    2      4

For more results see: http://erikvanderwerf.tengen.nl/mxngo.html

Perhaps this can be considered an indication that weaker players tend to
benefit less from the first player advantage.

Best,
Erik