On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 02:42:20PM +0200, Petri Pitkanen wrote:
> I do doubt that there is sufficient data available on Go as it is not
> popular enough.

  How much data is enough?  The games from KGS alone ought to be in
millions, and even EGD must carry at least tens of thousands of serious
tournament games.  A trend ought to be visible there, if you want to
substantiate that argument.

> But lets face it 7 points guaranteed profit is way easier
> to utilize than initiative.

  But is it?  I'm not that strong myself (EGF 2k) but I'm fine with
initiative.  It depends on playing style as much as anything.  But
others in this thread made my argument better.

                                Petr Baudis