I do doubt that there is sufficient data available on Go as it is not
popular enough. But lets face it 7 points guaranteed profit is way easier
to utilize than initiative.

For chess it clearly visible quotation from wikipedia
"database between players with similar Elo ratings, commissioned by GM András
Adorján <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A1s_Adorj%C3%A1n>, showed
that as the players' ratings went up, the percentage of draws increased,
the proportion of decisive games that White won increased, and White's
overall winning percentage increased.[15]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-move_advantage_in_chess#cite_note-15> For
example, taking the highest and lowest of Adorján's rating categories of
1669 games played by the highest-rated players (Elo ratings 2700 and
above), White scored 55.7% overall (W26.5 D58.4 L15.2), whereas of
34,924 games played by the lowest-rated players (Elo ratings below 2100),
White scored 53.1% overall (W37.0 D32.1 L30.8)."
A clear difference and even the lowest category is pretty strong. Around
Elo 1500 1st move probably means next to nothing

Why would it be any different in Go? I think 1st move advantage is far less
for weak players Go than in chess, because doing a Null move is far  easier