Hi!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:44:19PM +0200, "Ingo Althöfer" wrote:
> > - at least I hope it's still being published,
>
> ??? (So you are not a member of the ICGA - otherwise you
> would know better)

  Unfortunately not right now, as my Computer Go research profile is
very low in recent years.

> Of course, the ICGA Journal keeps being published. I have all issues
> until end of 2013. And the March 2014 issue will come soon
> (delay of 3-5 months is an old ICCA/ICGA Journal tradition).

  Then I'd suggest that the homepage is updated so that it doesn't list
34-1 from March 2011 as the latest issue (both as direct link and in the
contents database).  I fear it might be turning some potential authors
away.

  Kind regards,

                                Petr Baudis