Hello all,

> I think it is really ridiculous to have a paper-only computer-science journal
> in 2014.

depending on the wishes of the subscriber, he gets the Journal either
on paper or in electronic form (pdf). I myself prefer paper, because
I like to read such journals during long train rides.

I also just learned that the electronic version of March 2014 issue
was already sent out.

> I’d like to suggest to Detlef to make his paper available online somewhere
> and post a link to this list.

That is one possibility. On the other hand it makes sense
to submit a paper to a regular journal. That gives you valuable
feedback from peer referees.

> >  Then I'd suggest that the homepage is updated so that it doesn't list
> > 34-1 from March 2011 as the latest issue (both as direct link and in the
> > contents database).

It seems you have been looking on an outdated website.
From this site
http://icga.uvt.nl/?page_id=26#blank
you get at least the TOCs until June 2013.

Cheers, Ingo.