At 05:21 PM 07/06/2007 -0400, John Duncan Yoyo wrote
I have the same problem.  Firefox takes twice almost twice as long to
open as Sea Monkey does on both my PC and Mac.

Honest opinion on Sea Monkey, please? I've always liked plain old Mozilla, but I just couldn't get it to use Flash 9, which I found I needed.

I just have to wonder what's all going on with the slow opening of FF. I don't do that much browsing--mine is mostly from email links. Not sure I'm interested in any of the FF add-ons anyway.

Sue