I like Sea Monkey and haven't had any real issues with it.  It does
have a quick launch which could account for some of it's speed over
FF.  I like the combined mail and browser which is why I use it
although there are a few features in FF that I like-say when I want to
open twenty tabs at once to read the comics.  I use SM more on the PC
than the Mac.

On 7/6/07, Sue Cubic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 05:21 PM 07/06/2007 -0400, John Duncan Yoyo wrote
>I have the same problem.  Firefox takes twice almost twice as long to
>open as Sea Monkey does on both my PC and Mac.

Honest opinion on Sea Monkey, please?  I've always liked plain old Mozilla,
but I just couldn't get it to use Flash 9, which I found I needed.

I just have to wonder what's all going on with the slow opening of FF.  I
don't do that much browsing--mine is mostly from email links.  Not sure I'm
interested in any of the FF add-ons anyway.

Sue

John Duncan Yoyo