>H'mmmm....Anyone here ever dealt with a situation like this? - as far as
>whether the added exposure of a website causes a lot of extra pressure,
>etc.?  I'm guessing that most of us would think we'd die for that kind of
>exposure and web traffic, and maybe she would too, but she's not exactly a
>businessperson in that sense, though guess it could never hurt to promote
>her books, appearances, etc.

It is very likely that 110% of her time is committed so you should not
expect much input from her. She may also be of an age where the benefits
of a web site are not clear.

If you do this with respect you should not run into trouble. Don't forget
that you have a special responsibility here and that careless action on
your part could damage someone who you respect. Stay to the facts and do
not insert your own opinions into the site.

Don't expect to be able to post Oprah interviews as these shows and the
networks closely guard their IP. Look to see if Oprah posts the interview
and link to that. Again, do it with respect: link to their page, do not
try to embed their content in your page.