Sony-NW-S205F
http://mobilnik.ua/mp3/img/Sony-NW-S205F.gif
Paid 58 bux at circuit city...one of those one day sale things.

Make no doubt, the software from sony is beyond horrible...well that's not
true, when I had a sony minidisc that software was beyond horrible, sony has
moved up to just horrible.  This unit as with the minidisc is excellent in
terms of hardware.  The software makes me shiver.  Imagine engineers who
designed the hardware in a room with 18 lawyers designing software for a
device which could possible cause sony to lose almost 27 cents in revenue
over the course of say 20 years due to piracy of music unless they  make it
almost impossible to put songs on the device.  Once they are on, boy howdy
though!

Mike