b_s-wilk wrote:

<snip>
We had to pay cash for an apartment we rented for a few weeks last summer. Took three days to come up with 900 euros, since the clown ATMs wouldn't give us more than 200 euros each day, and we had three different credit cards but, the clown bank ATM wouldn't take my Chase MC.

Betty

If this is the case, I have no choice but to convert to Euros here to take with me for my first rental. I'm staying in the same villa but there is a new owner who employs a realty company that demands full payment before I get the key to the villa. I must have about 500 Euros a few hours after my plane arrives in Nice, France.

What is the best way to convert dollars to Euros here? I dwell in Northern Virginia.