Those pathetic, ignorant, repressed souls can buy filters for their own computers, and can also take the time to study the Constitution. "Unconstitutional and unwise" only scratches at the surface of their problems!

Well, I agree with you in theory.  As an employee of a common
carrier and a Libertarian I'd say consenting adults can do whatever
they please as long as it doesn't break the law.

On the other hand, no matter what you do or how you operate you
are bound to piss someone off.