Wow, I find myself agreeing with the PC guy! Home buyers victims of the evil banks? Give me a break. Oh wait, that's what the "victims" want for their own stupidity. Let me see if I get this strait. If I work at McDonalds and make $11/hr. I can afford a $4k, 5 bedroom home with a 3 car garage. Ok, that works. Oops, forgot the pool and gazebo. Banks were such a wonderful thing when they didn't care who they loaned to. Then they did that stupid thing, start thinking responsibly. And just when I was thinking about starting to buying and flipping houses. Well there goes that idea.

Jeff M