Never said otherwise.

Part of the problem with America and religion is that we have usually mixed up civil and religious righteousness.

My faith group has always recognized a separation of the two.

Christians who undercut and say you cant be as righteous as I am often are mixing up the two.

I can't make you believe and have no desire beating you over the head with it. However I will not condemn the good you do. Everyone who does good is good.

However that is talking on a civil level (or secular)

I have often said I would much prefer to be judged by God than by Man. At least with God I know where I stand.

Stewart