As opposed to the world wide good liberal activists and supporters of
"liberation" have done over the years.

Where did this happen? The "liberators" I recall are mostly the cons overthrowing popularly elected governments in places like Iran [at least twice], Chile, Australia, Honduras, Cuba [remember Batista? He was our puppet], El Salvador, Nicaragua [at least 4x], Venezuela [cons failed], Panama [at least twice], and plenty more cons' targets.

What liberals overthrew a government and deliberately made a worse situation for the people? Don't pretend that Castro was liberal--he's a nationalist who overthrew our Mafia-run puppet [my family made it out in time] then faced an unwarranted embargo, so give another example, please, or cut out this neocon propaganda.

Betty