See, now I have this brand new Computer that I put together (with the help of
the shop). Gygabyre MB. Dua Core Pentium, 4 giga memory... working fine.
Windows Home...

In my old Compaq that served me for fifteen years, I had around 980 mb
memory... Frequently it told me " You have insufficient internal resources.
Save your file and close Organizer". Yes, I still use Lotus Organizer 5 for my
appointments".

Well... I am here happy with my brand new computer and then...the same message!
Almost fell from my chair... What internal resorces are insufficient now? My
God... this new plus computer also?...

Sad...

Marcio