> Frequently it told me "You have insufficient internal
> resources. Save your file and close Organizer". Yes, I
> still use Lotus Organizer 5 for my appointments.

This really sounds like a bug in Organizer more than any real lack of resources
in your PC. Might be time to find something new. There's a similar bug report
from IBM here: http://tinyurl.com/djzfqr, but it doesn't sound exactly like
what you're seeing.

The IBM solution, by the way, is basically a variation on a very old joke:

Patient: Doc, it hurts when I do this!
Doctor:  Don't do that anymore. Pay the receptionist on your way out.