Thanks to all of you. Yes, I have been using it for more than 10 years. The
problem is what program can I use instead of it? I am a psychiatrist and I have
all my appointments in this program. It has served me quite well. Someone
suggested Palm, the other said for me to "google what I want". I am not sure I
want to pay 68.50 to have version 6.1 and no support.

Open to suggestions.

Many, many thanks!

Marcio