On Jun 8, 2009, at 7:27 PM, Chris Dunford wrote:
You, on the other hand, are allowed to make a definitive statement about
Snow Leopard based on what? Apple PR and a couple YouTube videos?

You completely miss the point. Why an I not surprised?

The only definitive statement I made was $29. The rest was just a restatement of Apple's claim that the new version offers little more than performance gains. Your twisting a statement that the upgrade offers little into something else just makes you look foolish.