How's your physical memory percentage?

Frank Sestir wrote:
No, Task Manager shows that almost no cpu cycles are being used. I am doing a delete partition and reformatting the HD again. Then I'll try another reinstall. The HD is a 100GB disk and takes a real long time to format... I'm thinking that this may be the culprit.

Chris Dunford wrote:
I am working on a Toshiba Satellite L35 with XP Media Center on it.  I
have a problem where most programs will attempt to run, but just hang.
I don't get a "not responding" and task manager says they are running,
but they never really execute.  I performed a factory reinstallation
from the disks that came with the computer and told it to overwrite and
return the system to the factory state.  This hasn't helped.  Any
ideas?  Thanks

Does Task Manager show some process that's eating all your CPUs?