On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Victor Subervi wrote:
So Betty, can I run my Adobe Premiere (that sucks:/ ) built for Windoze on a
Mac?

Actually, yes you can. I'm suprised no-one here mentioned that you can
run Windows on a Mac, either via dual-booting (Boot Camp) or in a virtual
machine (Parallels). I'll let someone more familiar with those describe
them in more detail.

Rebooting [dual boot] is a pain, and Parallels costs. VitualBox is free, and I'm sure Victor has versions of Windows that he can use.