> Shall we compare Steve Jobs's track record to yours?
>
> How many private jets do you own?

Should we not, then, also compare Bill Gate's track record to Jobs's? I
wouldn't be surprised if Gates just gave away more money than Jobs is worth.
Therefore you must concede that Gates is by far the
greater innovator (or whatever attribute it is you're talking about).

This is a rather nonsensical response to the question of whether those who
would like to us a stylus should be allowed to do so, even if Jobs personally
thinks they're yucky.