On Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 04:41:35PM -0700, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > http://bugs.mandrakelinux.com/
> >
> > # drakbug
> > (I don't know how much this will be advertised and if it is all working
> > and tested ... but note that bugs will probably treated more harshly than
> > in bugzilla - where reporters are sometimes given usage tips when they
> > have filed a non-bug)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Buchan
>
>    thanks .... I know that Vincent had/has been working on this... Is it
> ready for prime time?  If so I know a number of folks on the expert list
> that would be willing to assist via this tool.  But I'd rather let
> Vincent make the announcement, since most of it will be in his lap, so
> to speak.

It's ready.  I was waiting for more finished translations to roll out 0.2.4
final, but what's up is essentially ready for prime time.

Not sure on an official announcement or PR, but it will likely be linked to
from the 9.2 errata page, MandrakeSecure, Bugzilla, MandrakeExpert, and IIRC
it is in the feature list for 9.2.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/