Marilyn, here's the one I made yesterday for dinner.
I got it from the internet some time ago.
It's good!
But I dice the onion, rather than slice it.

QUICK AND EASY STROGANOFF AND NOODLES

Ingredients:

. 1 pound lean thin steak, cut in strips
. 1 medium onion, sliced
. 1 clove garlic, minced
. 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
. 1 cup sour cream
. 2 tablespoons ketchup
. 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
. 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
. 6 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
. 1 tablespoon butter

Preparation:
In a skillet in a small amount of oil, brown meat. Add onion and garlic and
cook just until tender. Combine soup, sour cream, ketchup, Worcestershire
sauce,
and mushrooms with liquid; stir to blend. Pour over the meat and heat
through. Toss noodles with the butter. Serve in separate serving bowls or
chafing
dishes. Serves 4.

Later.

E-Mail: hwhiteh...@cogeco.ca