Hi Desi,

Thanks for this info it is very helpful.

-----Original Message----- From: desi noller via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:25 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] trick to pouring liquids

Hello Gary,

When I measure oil, I do it over an empty bowl so that if the oil runs over my measuring cup or spoon, the excess will run into the bowl. Then, if I managed to spill too much oil in the bowl, I use a funnel to pour the excess oil back into the bottle. If I don't spill very much, I just usually rinse it down the drain with very hot water. Either way, the oil is in the bowl and not on the counter. Also, I often place the bowl I'm measuring over in the sink so there is less mess to clean up. I don't think there's any real easy way to measure oil! Even most of my sighted friends don't like to do it! Hope this helps!

Desi