Thanks for the suggestion.

-----Original Message----- From: Luis Roman via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:16 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org ; Teresa Mullen
Subject: Re: [CnD] trick to pouring liquids

you can always pour a little in a wide bowl and put your spoons in there and
take out the amount you need by the size of the spoon.

Peace
Luis

-----Original Message----- From: Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:58 PM
To: [cookinginthedark@acbradio.org] ; Gary Metzler

Hello Gary my name is Teresa welcome to the list. Well I learned an easy way
to measure things by putting oil in a different jar or an empty jar of
peanut butter or mayonnaise. If you have measuring spoons that are the metal
kind the table spoon is bent like a ladle and the others as well this would
be easier to ladle out oil from the jar and measuring it to where it is
needed. I hope that helps like you measure out the oil from the jar then put
it in whatever you are baking or cooking.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone