From: mesters <mest...@biochem.uni-luebeck.de>
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 8:42 AM
To: Li, Zhuang <li3...@purdue.edu>
Subject: Fwd: Coot Stereo Issue

Please also check the following......

  1.  On Windows 10, make sure “3D display mode” is set to “On” in Windows
settings: Settings --> Display --> Advanced

  2.  Make sure OpenGL is turned on: --> Manage 3D Settings --> Global Presets
--> OpenGL rendering GPU --> <choose your graphics cards - for my laptop it is
Quadro K5000M>

  3.  Make sure Stereo is turned on: --> Manage 3D Settings --> Global Presets
--> Stereo - Enabled >

  4.  if steps 1-3 do not help, rollback the driver: 12/29/2016 Version
21.21.13.7654