Dear Phenix and Coot users and developers

I've recently observed a kind of conflict between Phenix and Coot.

I am using Phenix v1.20.1-4487 and Coot 0.9.8.1 from thee CCP4 8.0 suite under
macOS Monterey (v12.3.1).

If I launch Coot through Phenix via the « Open in Coot » tab (the path to Coot
has been defined in Phenix preferences), Coot opens correctly and displays the
structure with the « Connected to Phenix tab". However if I wand to do some RSR
then, I get this error message.

In parallel if I use Coot by itself (launched through the terminal), RSR works
well… but upon opening Coot states that there is some "Nomenclature errors ».

I wonder if there would be some conflict between residue libraries between
Phenix and Coot ?

Just to leet you know I’ve also recently tried to install/comlplie the Coot v1
pre-version to have a loot at it and I do also have libccp4 installed in my
Homebrew. Maybe everything comes from that ?

Xavier