Thanks @magicus for your review!

> While it's not my place really to say about the code changes, I think hiding
> the warnings with pragmas like this is the least attractive option. But if
> the code owners are okay with it...

Agree, so I fixed bugs which were found out by compiler warnings in this PR -
they are in libjli.
I think we can ignore the others because they are already checked in other
methods (e.g. `assert`), or due to structure of `Array` class which has payload
in `_data[1]` (and it is also checked in `assert`).