Hi Jim,
Thanks for all the time and energy that you and others put into this list.
I think the project is a great idea.  I would love to be able to contribute by
typing some lists - my availability varies depending on whether I am in town or
not.  I would be willing to help out whenever I am able to do so.
Thanks,
Barb Coulter
Reno, NV