From: Beverley Ballantine via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: Beverley Ballantine <beverley.ballant...@icloud.com>; twofattoris
<twofatto...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] (no subject)

Hello, finally another Ballantine who is researching on this site !  My husband
descends from William Ballantine and wife Mary who moved from Gortavilly,
Desertcreat Parish, Tyrone, to western Kentucky by 1850. I know we must b
related somehow!  DNA would b helpful. Beverley in Kentucky

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 11, 2019, at 12:38 PM, twofattoris via CoTyroneList