Hi Margaret, I found James Sheehan at the Mitchell Library in Sydney in Jan
1851 to Mar 1851 when he was in the 11th north Devonshire regiment in
Sydney. But I can't find him when he joined the 11th Devonshire Regiment,
or where he joined. I would like to know where he was born! Wouldn't it say
where he was born in the information that you talked about?