Hi Jim,

Thank you for your help with my great, great grandmother Mary McCulloch,
can you tell me how can I find great great grandfather jJames Sheen/Sheehan
who was born in Ireland in 1824-5 either Cork, or Clare, but he was in the
11th Blood North Devonshire Regiment when he came to Australia, I am trying
to find where he was born and who was his parents.
Thank you
Cheryl Humphreys
cheryl30...@gmail.com