On 23/04/12 22:13, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> https://gist.github.com/2470290
>
> Yes, well, as I said, eventualy. That documentation is part
> of the man page, which does get pushed to www.courier-mta.org,
> when the content gets refreshed.

Yep. It's just that in the mean time no one can read up about it
unless they build and perhaps install the devel package. Besides,
I'd already pulled it out of the man page and marked it up for my
own notes so it only took an extra minute to make a Gist out of it.

It's also one extra link for Google to digest and regurgitate.