Anders wrote:
> Is there a problem with the standard Email.apk that is usually included in
> Android?
> A (less secure?) variant is available here:
> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1965468

I've had issues with it becoming very slow trying to deal with my INBOX.
Although haven't tried it since the 4.x versions of Android.

Warning:  Copyright ResMed.  Where the contents of this email and/or attachment
includes materials prepared by ResMed, the use of those
materials is subject exclusively to the conditions of engagement between ResMed
and the intended recipient.

This communication is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.
By the use of email over the Internet or other communication systems, ResMed is
not waiving either confidentiality of, or legal
privilege in the content of the email and of any attachments.
If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, please call
ResMed immediately on  +61 2 8884 1000 Sydney, Australia.