If anyone could point me to the working nginx configuration for courier
webadmin.

I have managed to run it over SSL connection, it complained that it is
not over SSL, due to Fast CGI in background, and I have solved that with
the file unsecure OK in ../webadmin/unsecureok

However, I get now only first page, if I click on any option I get
forbidden, it is probably due to nginx not being configured well.

If anyone has working nginx configuration for courier webadmin, let me
know.

Rosario