Rosario writes:

> I can run courierwebadmin to see the front page, but not to see any
> other like courierwebadmin/00something
>
> I did search Google and my other CGI script works or multiple scripts
> work, but they are different then webadmin script.

I've realized that most reliable way to execute CGI scripts in nginx
environment is proxying to apache with following minimal config:
-----
LoadModule mpm_worker_module libexec/apache24/mod_mpm_worker.so
LoadModule alias_module libexec/apache24/mod_alias.so
LoadModule authz_core_module libexec/apache24/mod_authz_core.so
LoadModule cgi_module libexec/apache24/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule dir_module libexec/apache24/mod_dir.so
LoadModule remoteip_module libexec/apache24/mod_remoteip.so
LoadModule unixd_module libexec/apache24/mod_unixd.so

ServerRoot "/usr/local"
Listen 127.0.0.1:8000
User nobody
Group nobody
TimeOut 300
ServerAdmin ...
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www"
ErrorLog syslog
LogLevel error
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin/"
DefaultType text/plain
EnableSendfile on
RemoteIPHeader X-Real-IP

Include etc/apache24/extra/httpd-default.conf

<Directory "/usr/local/www">
     AllowOverride None
</Directory>
-----