Matus UHLAR - fantomas writes:

> On 01.05.16 01:58, Alexei Batyr' wrote:
>>I've realized that most reliable way to execute CGI scripts in nginx
>>environment is proxying to apache with following minimal config:
>
> does THIS make sense?

It wouldn't make sense if Courier web part (Sqwebmail, Webadmin) could work
as FastCGI scripts. I'm using this strange construction exclusively for
running Sqwebmail on the server with nginx frontend and PHP as FastCGI
server. Perl kludge suggested on nginx site for runnig CGI scripts as
FastCGI much worse than time-honoured apache.

--
Alexei.