Rosario writes:

I can run courierwebadmin to see the front page, but not to see any
other like courierwebadmin/00something

I did search Google and my other CGI script works or multiple scripts
work, but they are different then webadmin script.

Did you try using the wrapper script from nginx.com, and the associated configuration settings?

Looked to me like it will work, but I don't use nginx. Other links that came up from a Google search also had a few other suggestions.