Smaller coalitions like the one you are talking about here are a much better
alternative to an international affiliation.  I say go forth and rock your
idea and be open with your model so others can repeat it if it feels right
to them.  Putting something high up, at the coworking.com level, forces
people to come to a consensus and is more fracturing then uniting.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500