Alex,

As the pint person here on this, and again I totally understand that you
took a much needed lead and happy you stepped up to the plate on it but
wondering who is now going to be a part of the 'entity' of the negotiation
of the deal.

And, how is it that people can reserve on the initial offer that you
presented and or for the redistribution of funds? (per Jason's last comment/
request)

Would there be a way to begin a list of those who pledged and or now want to
contribute; those who didn't get have an opportunity to partake on this
quick deal over a long holiday weekend?

What is the time frame that you are looking at to officially close the deal
and how can people be a part of the 'official' process of
contributing/submitting ideas going forward? Will there be a committee
formed and what will be the 'election process'?

Danielle Nicoli
Linked in & @wheremmm
WHERE: Meet, Mix, Mogul
Coworking in Los Angeles