I believe in "staffed" spaces. Period. Now, how I define "staff" is
flexible. For the most part, I am the staff. I'm generally at Cohere M-
F 9a-4p. When we first opened, members would volunteer for a day or
1/2 day/week and this was back in the days when all my freelance
members were literally scrounging for contracts and had time to spare.
Fast forward 11 months and the members are CRAZY busy with work-
HOORAY! So now I have 2 interns that provide all day coverage on M, W,
F. This gives me the flexibility to be here or not on those days and
do some much needed self care after a year of start-up land.

The interns do projects for me and for the members which has provided
some great portfolio fillers for them so they can hopefully get work
instead of moving back home like most new graduates have to these
days.
-Angel

On Feb 20, 7:47 am, Jack <[email protected]> wrote:
> We are going through the process of opening a space in Prescott
> (Launch Pad Prescott athttp://launchpadprescott.wordpress.com/). We
> are trying to decide if we need to hire someone to act as the Space
> Manager/concierge and wanted input from other space owners on how they
> have handled that.
> Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to