The folks at TheCube in London have a very interesting, neuro-psychological
approach to eliciting important info from people via Q + A.  I've pinged
them about this thread and hopefully they'll chime in.

We need a database of coworking space managers so we can all discuss, design
and deploy programs like this through our spaces.  This is why the open
registry of coworking spaces in so important and why I'm so excited about
meeting you all at SxSW.

Is there a wikipage for this so we can build a list/add feedback?