Loving seeing the variations in what works - more sharing, please! I'd love
to hear more about utilization:

   - how many members you have signed as full time and how many are some
   sort of flex
   - how many workspaces you have available for full time and how many are
   some sort of flex
   - how many workstations are utilized. averages & ranges are welcome,
   flex makes reporting these things tough!

Our December numbers were:

   - 33 full time members
   - 117 flex members (~100 are basic, the rest somewhere in between)

   - 33 full time workstations
   - 27 flexible workspaces (not including the more casual work spaces
   which are almost always in use as well)

   - Full time workstations are assumed to be "occupied", but actual
   attendance is in the mid 20's on a daily basis, helping with density. Our
   average full time member is around for quite a while, so new spots
   typically open up less than once a month.
   - We rarely have more than 2-3 flex workstations idle these days, but we
   also haven't had to turn anyone away just yet. We carefully toe the edge of
   "full" by paying close attention to how full we are and deciding to open up
   a new flex desk when a full time member disembarks, or open up a new full
   time spot to help clear our full time waiting list.
   - With 117 members sharing 27 workspaces, each flex workspace currently
   supports ~4 people without any collisions. If we mandated reservations, we
   could probably support more.

I'd love to see numbers from other spaces so we can compare ratios and see
what else works.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia