I think you first need to figure out who will be a part of your community. Will
they be freelancers, remote workers, small startups, someone else?  Once you
know that, figure out where they hang out, either in real life or virtually.
Post flyers, pass out handouts, talk to people.

See if you can get a business reporter for your local paper to write an article
about your space.

And of course, work your own networks.

---
twb