I've been a fan and in-person, vocal proponent of coworking for a few
years; now I have the chance to actually be a member and contributor
in a coworking community. I am now a member of coLab Evanston, a great
new coworking space that opened October 2011 just a mile north of the
Chicago border. I am pitching in as a Community Manager here.

I'm catching up on my daily digests, but this one was forwarded to me
by one of our co-owners. I immediately reached out to Tomas on his
blog and Twitter account. We're not a good fit at coLab due to
location, but I was able to refer him to The COOP, which is right on
the Brown Line where Tomas was looking.

It is great to be able to jump in and say, "Hey, you're looking for
community and got burned; we're building community and want people
like you with us for the ride."

And thanks to Angel and the others who also jumped in to encourage
Tomas to keep looking.

Josh Frank
Community Manager
http://colabevanston.com