FWIW, I agree with Will's arguments except the "cow" one.

To summarize, the spelling is irrelevant, because there is only one
coworking, irrespectively of how it is spelt. As Will points out, working
with others in a company is never referred to as coworking.

Nevertheless, I think there is interest in diccionarizing the terms. (And
then, while we're at it, with the preferred spelling? It would be
interesting to watch what happens to the guides.)