I'm with Marius on this one.

I think the important thing here is to get us in the dictionary with the
spelling we use.

To me, the spelling issue has always been indicative of a bigger thing,
which is official recognition as part of the English language.

After 10 years, I think the movement has earned it.

William, how would you feel if everyone started calling you Bill or
Will-iam? What if the difference between Will-iam and William was just in
written language and not in speech? You even stated that the reason you
spell it coworking is out of respect for the rest of us that have all
settled on coworking (you even prefer co-working!). That's all we're asking
of journalists in this case. And if they're denying our requests on the
basis of being or not being in the dictionary, then let's get in the
dictionary.

Also Derek, the cowering autocorrect annoys me too! It never learns!