Jana,
I'm happy to talk through specifics with you. Have been using Occupie for
12 months now. First, customer service is outstanding - very responsive and
helpful. The knowledge base (documented "how to's") is really top notch and
they add content all the time.

Usage ease - this has been improved since our initial deployment and is now
much more intuitive. Customization - love the capabilities.

They continuously look to improve the product. I'm looking to create more
customized reports and I still have a lot to learn myself on workflows, so
I'm not a CRM expert. (thankfully, i don't need to be based on their
Support team)

In short, excellent product and customer service.

Cheers
Wendy Spreenberg
LifeWorking Coworking