Hi Jana-

We use Occupie Operate (billing software), as well as Occupie Connect
(phone and internet). We also used the software when it was HubCreate, and
we have been so pleased with the changes that have been made since it has
become an Occupie product. As Wendy said, the customer service is really
what makes the difference for us. We have a lot of nuances and particular
requests, and the development and leadership team at essensys is always
willing to brainstorm with us and hear our ideas.

We actually converted all 26 of our locations to the Occupie Connect
platform as a result of the positive relationship we developed with the
team around the billing software. We are also looking at adding the CRM in
2018, so that all of our systems can speak the same language. We currently
use Salesforce, so the Occupie CRM represents a pretty significant cost
savings to us. The nice part about the software platforms is that there is
not a big upcharge to add another product in the Occupie family once you
already have one.

I'm happy to talk further about our experience!

Ashley Buckner
Carr Workplaces