I use MindBodyOnline.com. Many yoga and fitness studios use it. Publicly co,
tablet and mobile phone apps. 24/7 support.

I only pay $165/mo for their top tier plan which makes it 67% cheaper than
Essensys. Caveat: this doesn't mean Essensys' software doesn't do more - it
probably does.

FYI. I don't think exec suites operate too differently than coworking in terms
of # of months or billing.

Jerome
www.BLANKSPACES.com